FULL TIME QUANT SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – INTERNATIONAL FINTECH STARTUP
FULL TIME QUANT SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - INTERNATIONAL FINTECH STARTUP
The macro-economy is a complex system. We model behavior of macro-economic agents such as central banks, investors and consumers using nonlinear dynamics (complexity theory). This allows, among other things, simulation of sudden financial crises and the impact on investment portfolios. Our approach reduces data dependency and improves model output in terms of realism and relevance. SyMath is based on Wolfram Research technology (Mathematica).
For our Software Development team in Breukelen we are looking for a:
Quant Software Developer with advanced programming experience (preferably Wolfram Language, or similar programming language).
You will join a team of econometricians with strong programming skills. Our Software Development team builds a broad financial risk application platform satisfying modern IT standards. Areas of activity include algorithmics, cloud computing, dataset management, testing and user interface design for Symetrics’ global clients.
- Academic background in Quantitative Economics (Econometrics, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics)
- Preferably excellent academic performance and/or a PhD in a relevant field
- A passion for programming, preferably Wolfram Language (or a similar programming language)
- Working and programming experience is a plus
- Experienced in or an interest in macro-economic dynamics, financial risk management, econometrics, non-linear dynamics and fundamental IT
- Good communicator, flexible, positive critical thinker and an experienced team player
- Analytic, accurate, result-oriented, pro-active, high energy-level and above all, a good sense of humor
Compensation and benefits:
- Full-time position, based in Breukelen (The Netherlands) (at walking distance from the NS station and next to the A2 highway)
- Competitive remuneration
- A dynamic and challenging working environment in a diverse, international team
- Be part of an award winning innovate FinTech company with room for personal development, steep learning curves, creativity and initiative
- A unique opportunity to be actively involved in building next generation financial risk models
If you think you meet our profile and you want to seriously disrupt the current financial risk technology industry and add value to our clients through innovation and great software products, we invite you to send us your motivation letter and resume.
For further information and inquiries please contact Mrs. Anneke Stolk (Company Secretary), +31(0)6 525 60 367 or send your motivation letter and resume to: email@example.com